Because the phone or computer may contain
evidence to be used in a court of law, we take a number of steps
to protect the chain of custody.
1. The device is assigned a lab number and logged
into our property report indicating the date and time it was
2. The device is examined in accordance with our
initial telephone conversation
3. Information is extracted and a report is
generated in accordance with our initial phone conversation.
4. The report is either electronically sent to
your email or a hard copy will be printed at an additional cost.
5. Within 48 hours of receiving the device, it is
signed out of the lab and taken to a shipping carrier to be
returned to you.
NOTE: During the examination
process, if we view or read anything that may be deemed life
threatening or may cause bodily harm, we will immediately notify
you by phone.